- When you’re past the diaper years and sleeping through the night...
- When you’re meeting more emotional needs than physical ones...
- When you’re caught between your children needing you and not...
...it’s time for MOMSnext!
MOMSnext meetings are a place where conversations birth relationships – friendships centered on shared parenting, marriage and work-life balance questions. From there, moms safely dig into their God-breathed purpose and deeper questions about letting kids grow, then eventually go. Conversations that begin during the meeting spill over into daily life, and relationships flourish.
MOMSnext will shape you, ground you, teach you and encourage you. Our hope is that MOMSnext will help moms hear God’s voice and look ahead together. We look forward to connecting with you!
FALL 2022 SCHEDULE
- Meeting Time - 9:30am-12pm
- Meeting Dates - September 6 & 20, October 4 & 18, November 1 & 15, December 6 & 20
- MOPS International Registration Fee – $31.95
- Meeting Dues – $60 per semester
Moms with school-age and younger children are also welcome at MOMSnext! (childcare is provided for children aged 3 months – 5 years/Kindergarten)
If you have general questions about the group, please email Christian Luciano at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about membership or payments, please email Carly Crawford at email@example.com. Any other questions can be emailed to Pam Poland at firstname.lastname@example.org.