- David & Kaitlyn Schultz welcomed Elijah David to the family six weeks early on May 12. He is now home. They appreciate prayers for continued good health for this new baby.
- Joseph Tancredi is praising God for the healing from surgery of his right thumb. He is moving his fingers a bit and on his way to greater mobility. His daughter, Theresa Wieciezak, had a lung biopsy. When they get the results, they will know how best to treat an ongoing bacterial infection in her lungs.
- Christine Glatz’s surgery today was successful and they removed a mass with no signs of cancer! Praise God for healing without complications.
Prayer for God's Comfort in Grief
- *Bill Knipe has passed into the arms of our Savior. Prayers for Sandy and their family.
Prayer for Healing and Hope
- Janet & Michael Norman’s daughter and son-in-law, Bethany and Steven Eicholtz of Atlanta, have welcomed their first child, Milo Scott, into the world. Prayers for a positive outcome for Milo’s concerning appointment today.
- *Candy Engleman had hip replacement surgery on Wednesday. Pray for quick recovery and healing.
- *Jerry & Marlys Norve Jerry was told that he has esophagus cancer. They were requesting prayer for Jerry particularly for the right treatment plan. Because of this, both of their hip surgeries have been postponed.
- *Roy Bentley: fell and is struggling with recovery. His daughter, Michelle, is waiting on a kidney transplant and has been admitted to the hospital.
- *Marion Staffon is having shoulder/bicep issues and will be seeing a doctor in the next week for steps in her therapy for recovery.
- Please pray for our upcoming Vacation Bible School and all of the families that will be joining us for this wonderful event.
Ongoing Prayer Concerns
Teresa Wise is healing from knee replacement surgery on May 10 and is currently going through physical therapy. On June 24th she will have another surgery for her other knee.
Ed Frost is praising God for a successful kidney transplant. He is home now, recuperating. Continue to pray for complete healing.
Tom Keno, son of Doug and Jan Keno, is recuperating from neck surgery. Prayers for pain relief.
Tanya Johnson is home now and recuperating from surgery. Prayer for successful healing and comfort.
Bonnie Hunkins is recovering from cancer.
Barney Pultz had knee replacement surgery and is doing well. Pray for continued healing, comfort and pain management.
Dave Carpenter is recovering from removal of a blockage in his heart. Pray for strength and complete recovery.
Lorraine Hemphill’s mother, Marilyn Mathis, has complications from Covid. They appreciate prayers of support. Please send cards of encouragement and continue to pray for complete healing for Marilyn and strength for Lorraine.
Bob Hinson’s granddaughter, Cierra DeGroot, has still been experiencing seizures, but has gotten a bit of relief and has even taken a part time job. Please send cards or texts of encouragement, as they are such a comfort to her. Prayers that the doctors can adjust her medication as needed to control her seizures and keep her safe from side effects.
Richard Soutar had successful surgery on his neck. Pray for pain management and complete healing.
Ken Egger continues to have an infection in his hip after surgery. He has an appointment on the 14th with the doctor to see what they can do to clear this up. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and healing of the infection.
Vicki House is recovering well from shoulder surgery. Continue to pray for increased range of motion and comfort.
Kevin & Andrea Erwin’s son, Kyle, was in a car accident and recovering.
Julia Mann has had successful open heart surgery. She is feeling better every day and asks that we continue to pray for strength and complete recovery. Also, pray for her husband, Steve, as he has had additional responsibilities as she recovers.
Ron & Tara Walton and their children need prayer for peace, comfort and acceptance, as Ron has moved into a memory care facility. He cannot have visitors.
Gordon Burger is receiving hospice care. Pray for peace and comfort for him and for the family.
Jade Torok’s mom, Ginny Whelan, is home. Pray for comfort and healing for Ginny and wisdom, strength and focus for Jade as she cares for her mother at home.
Jerry Brown has metastatic melanoma. Pray for peace, wisdom and healing.
Julie Bledsoe is going through another round of chemo. Pray for strength and healing.
David Wilkinson is recovering from surgery. Pray for healing and independence so he can return home.
Lee Norris is receiving treatment for cancer.
Anita Shoemaker requests prayer for relief from constant pain.
Linda Sinclair is having continued issues with pain from compression fractures in her spine.
Claire Brittain is on kidney dialysis.
Kay Tabern is in need of prayer for pain and renewed mobility.
Bill Servick needs prayers to help increase his range of motion after his rotator cuff shoulder surgery.
Noah Kingery- Four year old boy diagnosed with leukemia and continues chemotherapy treatment. Son of Jake & Heather Kingery.
Don Raimey- Recovering from heart surgery and has begun kidney dialysis.
Dave Moll- In chemo therapy.
Leigh Lengefeld- Asks for prayers for healing so that she will not need another surgery.
Bill Long- Doing much better after back surgery for compression fractures. Continue to pray for complete healing.